It's so lovely to go free of suffering, leaving the victim and perpetrator roles behind in one fell swoop. Just like that, one is free of suffering as soon as one detaches from the storyline that keeps the person attached......It's so very powerful. I get the power of the process of inquiry. The process of "inquiry" as Byron Katie so eloquently has shared is the freeing experience. I really do love it. Something cannot be questioned and held to at the same time. The process of inquiry brings such breathing room into life's experiences. It is just exquisitely lovely !!!!
I have found myself in such a beautiful place as I have come to really live life in all of it's dynamic glory. Life no longer has to be boxed into my limited belief systems, serving my beliefs rather than the realm of all possibilities. The material world gathers matter around our focus and our beliefs. So, we can see our interior life projected. The material world gives us a picture of our heart condition.....I like where my heart is right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment