Monday, June 30, 2014
Yesterday I took down my entire blog....deleted 25 posts at a time. It didn't take me long, and just like that, 4 years of writing was gone, and I don't miss any of it. As far as I know, I'm the only person who read any of it, and I like that. The life experiences that gave birth to all that I wrote during the last 4 years are alive and well inside of me, and so, I feel that I have not lost one single thing, and yet, in a strange way, I have gained a tremendous amount by pulling it all back into the recesses of my heart. It is not personal, nor is it universal. It just was and is. Interesting to take words off the page. I really loved the experience of doing that. It wasn't really about pulling them back inside of me, actually, it really was more about letting it go, entirely. Now, I begin anew. The one piece that I wanted to include in my blog as it is today is my list of values which I will do in a separate post. I love blogging just for fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment